Wednesday 26 February 2014

What Frozen Really Wanted To Say... (My Thoughts :) )

Its been a week and a half since my birthday and since I watched Frozen. Its a great film but thats not the only reason why its still in my head. Apart from the obvious moral about marrying "someone you just met that day", there was another one, which I believe was also obvious as it was mentioned throughout the film!!
Elsa had her reasons to shut people out, but even if there was no magic involved, I totally understood what Anna was going through. She had to live with the memories of happiness and was longing for it to come back with the people who were still alive, which in her case was her sister. I still question why circumstances and distance should change any happy memories, why is it so hard to bring back happiness when you still can?? The film, in my opinion clearly states that without love, hope and happiness, nothing will go anywhere!! "Love will thaw."
Hope u all have a wonderful Wednesday!! Love to u all :) <3 xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment