Wednesday 20 March 2013

An Ode to VC

2001, when I was lonely,
I drew a boy who smiled at me.
I smiled back and thought he'll give me company.

He had green eyes and a dashing smile,
He played a guitar and sang a mile.
He had a twin and was in my stories.

He's real to me,
He is VC.

Five years later, I was browsing a site,
He appeared on screen, I couldnt believe my sight.
I popped out from the dark and into the light!

He had brown eyes and a dashing smile,
He played the piano and sang a mile.
He was a triplet in reality.

He's real definitely,
He is VC.

I know theres differences,
But it's the similarities that matter.
I don't care what others say,
Without him, my life is a shatter.

Green or brown eyes, he has a dashing smile,
Guitar or a piano, he can sing a mile.
Twin or a triplet, he's the one I see.

He's the one!
He's the one!
He's the one I see,
He is VC.

No comments:

Post a Comment